- note please read before start proceed (source):
laptop keyboard not working
This is it not for a single problem, some various problems have. I am telling you all of the various problems and there solve step by step. if you want to permanently solve your (laptop keyboard not working) problem. then follow me.
Its prolelm came from each of any one between hardware and software.
first, we solve software : (if your keyboard problem came from any software then follow this step):
how we know which keyboard problem I have? it’s easy to know, just check if your laptop keyboard all keys not working then its hardware problem and if some keys or single key not working another key working then its software problem
- Shut down your laptop completely. If you are unable to shut down, press the power button for a few seconds to shut it down forcefully. (don’t do this all time)
- After the computer is shut down, take out the battery. Slide the buttons outside photos below follow photos arrow.
- Wait for 5 minutes to make sure all power is drained from the computer. Now plug the battery back in, attach the power cord and turn on your computer. Now check if the problem is solved.
2. Process Installing Default Drivers :
- how we do follow below the step one by one:
- Press Windows + R, type “devmgmt.msc” in the dialogue box and press Enter. You can also click on the Windows icon and select the device manager.
- Once in the device manager, expand Keyboards, select the keyboard, right-click it and select Uninstall device.
- After uninstalling the device, restart your computer completely. The system will detect that the driver isn’t installed for the keyboard and will install the default driver. If the driver doesn’t show up, you can right-click on any whitespace in the device manager and select Search for hardware changes.
- Click on the Windows search bar present at the left side of your screen and type “Ease of Access”. Open the application which returns in the result.
- Once in the Ease of Access Center, select the category of “Make the keyboard easier to use”.
ALSO READ: HOW TO SPEED UP YOUR MOBILE PERFORMANCE.
Uncheck the following options present on the screen:
- “Turn on Mouse keys”
- “Turn on Sticky Keys”
- “Turn on Toggle Keys”
- “Turn on Filter Keys”
- Now restart your computer completely and try using the keyboard. Check if the problem is solved.
if your problem not solve that means its your LAPTOP hardware problem.
when our laptop has a hardware problem then we have only two option first one use external keyboard and the second one is to change your laptop keyboard.its some of the high cost from the external keyboard.